Computers & Printing
Need access to Microsoft Office? Internet? Games?
SGPL has 11 Public Computers with Microsoft Office and Internet Access.
How to Access:
Use your library barcode number and pin number to get 2 hours of computer access per day.
Ask at the Checkout or Information Desks for a 1 hour guest pass. Additional time is $1.00 / 30 minutes.
Our computers are located in public areas shared by library users of all ages, backgrounds, and sensitivities. SGPL prohibits use of its workstations for illegal activity and inappropriate behaviour as outlined in the Code of Conduct.
SGPL offers FREE unlimited wireless internet accessible from your laptop, tablet or phone. Get online now!
1. Select the Library Wireless network
2. Open an internet browser if one does not automatically pop up
3. Agree to the terms and conditions and click login
Please be aware that when you use any wireless connection it is possible that information sent to and from your device may be captured by a third party with their own wireless devices and software. The library assumes no responsibility for the actions of third parties that attempt to do this.
SGPL has two Early Literacy Touch Screen Computers generously funded by the Rotary Club of Spruce Grove. Each computer comes preloaded with dozens of educational games for kids.
Visit the library and play video games on our gaming consoles:
Xbox One S
Console availability dependent on demand and technological limitations.
Please note: Games rated M (Mature) cannot be played in the library.
Printing & Copying
Scan to email for free
Choose from one of the following options available:
- From your smartphone or tablet, go here to access PrintSpots Directory and you will find Spruce Grove Library listed and instructions how to send a print job.
- From your laptop or computer, go here to land directory on our PrintSpots Directory page.
- Download the PrinterOn app available for iOS and Android; once downloaded, follow the set up instructions to connect to the library printers.
- Send or forward an email with the attachment you want to print one of the printers below:
Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about how this works, give us a call (780-962-4423) or send us an email (email@example.com).