Discover a Whole Lot of Library
SGPL is so much more than books and buildings. We have so many programs and services that are accessible to our community in-person and virtually. Check our calendar for current programming.
Can't make it to the library for storytime? We'll come out to you! Library outreach visits are free, available for any group or organization, within the Spruce Grove area.
Enjoy a storytime. Learn more about our exciting programs and special events. Want us to attend your special event? Do you have a question you've been dying to ask about the Tech Bowl or our Summer Reading Club?
From tech access and to expert knowledge, amazing programs and epic special events, our staff are sources of something incredible for everyone.
You can book an outreach visit using the form below or contact us at 780-962-4423 for further information. We suggest booking your visit at least two weeks in advance.
- Please submit your visit request at least 2 weeks in advance to allow for scheduling (and you can always call us and we’ll do our best to accommodate your schedule).
- Outreach visits are based on staff availability and can only be booked during library open hours*.
- Storytime visits are approximately 30 minutes in duration.
- Larger groups may need to be split dependent on program type*.
- Group supervisors/teachers/caregivers must be present during the outreach visit.
- Submission of your form is not confirmation that your visit will take place on your preferred date and time.
- We are only able to offer one-off outreach visits at this time. No ongoing regular visits due to limited staff and resources.
- Must be within the Spruce Grove area. If your organization is located outside of this region please contact your local library for options.
*There may be some flexibility with group size/time availability for school visits during May/June.
To book your outreach visit with a library programmer:
A) Submit the Outreach Visit Request Form (note: this is for an in-person visit to your location by our library programming staff)
B) Once your form has been received, our Team will check availability and will contact you to confirm and provide further details on your upcoming visit.
C) We look forward to meeting you during your outreach program!